Saturday, October 30, 2010



From Nagoya, Japan, happy Halloween everybody! In this episode, I talk about my Japanese Halloween costume as well as create a time lapse. (I have been looking for something to time lapse so I am happy I finally found it) My friend Roxanne was the one doing the make-up and she did a great job. Some friends and I dressed up for Halloween and went downtown to party. It was really fun and definitely a memorable time. Now I have to start studying again for midterms. :( Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.



Happy Halloween!!!

-Tristan

5 comments:

  1. What! You didn't show us your final look? Hope you had a fun Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that Tiffany! I was meaning to post a pic, I just forgot. Now it is fixed. Thanks, I hope you had fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha everyone looks cute/scary. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!You are very scary.Did you take the underground putting on the costume and make-up?Were other passengers surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kyoko, thanks! But are you saying I am scary with the make up or without?!? lol. I did go on the subway and yes, the passengers were very surprised. Some were a little freaked out but most people thought it was funny. Ofcourse I thought it was funny. I even jokingly charged at some random group of teenagers. They thought it was fun. PS: Just curious, where do you live in Japan?

    ReplyDelete