Wednesday, October 20, 2010



Hello everyone, this episode I travel to Shirakawa-go. It is a small village in the mountains of Japan. The air was really clean and the scenery was beautiful. It is definetly the place I would want to live if I joined the JET program. (The JET program is a teaching program in Japan. It forces you to live in the country side but does give you some preferences.) Not to say I want to join the JET program as of yet. I really enjoyed the whole experience.

Sayonara,

Tristan

4 comments:

  1. Did I tell you I'm jealous? The whole area looks beautiful and clean! Just the sounds alone are beautiful. Makes me want to leave TX. Hopefully you get to see more of Japan! By the way, did you do something to your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that Japan is a lot cleaner than most other countries is a compliment that gets used often. It is not free of litter but it is definetly rare to find a piece of trash on the ground. Japan is not perfect but it is definetly a cool place to visit if you get a chance. My hair, lets see... I cut it before a left and havent cut it yet. It is getting longer. I will probably try to cut it soon, though haircuts cost $40 on average.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the random musical interlude at 1:17-1:30. And I definitely want to put one of those bubble machines on my house. That's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jason, but the music was not my doing. That was an on board movie for people to watch. In my opinion, I don't know how you can watch a movie while there is so much to see outside the bus. Just sayin. The bubble machine was awesome. It was random, but awesome. It was fun addition to the beautiful mountain side scenery.

    ReplyDelete