Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Three weeks til...


Wow! just three weeks til I leave for Japan. The reality that I am leaving for a semester has not yet set in. There is just so much I still need to do before I leave. One of which is to pack. But what do I pack? I will be gone for a semester so I do not want to forget anything. Clothes,... toothbrush,... extra bag for Christmas gifts,... neck pillow for the plane??? If you can think of something I might need, please leave me a comment below.

Arigato,

-Tristan

5 comments:

  1. That's smart, an extra bag for gifts. I'd bring sanitizer, but that's just me. Comfortable socks! You will want to take off your shoes on the plane, so have clean socks to change in to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passport with visa... ya don't forget that... you might be coming back sooner than you think if you do.: ) I'd pick up some postcards from UTSA H-Town or SA to show all your Danish friends you will meet. Oh ya, a little pocket notepad to write down the Tonz of new Japanese words you will be learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you. I will be following your time over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Tristan!! I'm so excited for you. I will be following your time there as well. Can't wait to hear about all the amazing things God will be doing in your life and their lives, and about all the fun you have over there. I'm glad this is all working out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tristan, I will be living vicariously through you during your time in Japan, don't let me down! :)

    ReplyDelete